Contracted By: Valley Christian School
Time Required: Full Time – 10 Month Contract August 2021 – June 2022
Responsible To: VCS Administrator/School Principal
Possible Teaching Responsibilities: High School Math Department Head: Algebra II, Functional Math, Geometry, Pre-calculus, AP Calculus, Personal Finance (Monday-Thursday)
- Minimum BA/BS Degree in the area of Science or related educational field.
- ACSI Temporary, Standard, or Professional Teaching Certificate (or willingness to acquire)
- WA State Teaching Certificate (preferred, not mandatory)
- Secondary (9-12 grade) Classroom and Math Teaching Experience
- Ability to work with and differentiate instruction for various learning levels.
- Excellent classroom management skills and relational instruction.
- Committed Spirit-led Christian Life/ Born Again Testimony
- Commitment to a Biblical Worldview philosophy understanding and instruction of science.
- A passion to work with and love for students.
Please submit a letter of interest and current resume along with the VCS full teacher application. Only those applicants who have filled out the application completely will be considered for an interview. The teacher’s application may be found on our website at www.valleychristianschool.org under Employment Opportunities. Please mail or email all applications with resumes to the following addresses. No faxes, please. The position is open as long as it is posted on the school website.
Mail: Valley Christian School – 10212 E 9th Ave – Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (509) 924-9131