Contracted By: Valley Christian School
Time Required: Part-Time – 10 Month Contract September 1, 2021 – June 8, 2022
Responsible To: VCS Head Administrator & Elementary School Principal
Recess Aid Responsibilities: The Elementary Recess Aid will be responsible to provide quality supervision for children in Kindergarten-6th Grades on the playground during specific time intervals by grade levels. They will also assist in transitions to and from classrooms.
- Minimum AA Degree in the area of education or related educational field (BA/BS preferred).
- Experience in working with Elementary age children and providing quality supervision.
- Excellent relational skills and ability pro-actively supervise elementary-age children positively.
- Certification in First Aid/CPR or willing to obtain.
- Born Again Believer and follower of Jesus Christ.
- Committed Spirit-led Christian life/example.
- Commitment to a Biblical Worldview philosophy of education.
- A calling and passion to work with and love young people.
Please submit a letter of interest and a current resume along with the VCS general application. Only those applicants who have filled out the application completely will be considered for an interview. The "General Position Application" is linked on this page or can be found on the VCS website Careers page (https://valleychristianschool.org/careers). Please mail or email all applications with resumes to the following addresses. No faxes, please. The position is open as long as it is posted on the school website.
Mail: Valley Christian School – 10212 E 9th Ave – Spokane Valley, WA 99206