Contracted By: Valley Christian School
Time Required: 2 hours for the morning route and 2 hours for the afternoon route. Opportunity for additional hours driving for school-related events.
Responsible To: VCS Administrator and Head of Transportation
Responsibilities: Student Transportation for morning and afternoon routes and school-related events (Field Trips, Athletics, etc.) Substitute Van Driver for morning and after school bus routes as needed.
- Physical ability to lift, stoop, bend, and carry 40 pounds.
- Perform vehicle pre and post-trip safety checks.
- Clean out the vehicle and refuel as needed.
- Report vehicle maintenance requests to Head of Transportation.
- Committed Christian Life/Testimony
- Minimum High School Diploma or its equivalent
- Reliable/Punctual/Good communicator
- Strong work ethic
- Required to pass a background check
*Please note, once we exceed the capacity of a van, this route must become a bus driver position. We are only at half capacity and don't anticipate exceeding van capacity this school year.
Please complete and submit the “General” application (located on this page as an attachment) or stop by the school office to pick one up. Only those applicants who have filled out the application completely will be considered for an interview. Please mail or email applications to the following addresses. No faxes, please.
Mail: Valley Christian School – 10212 E 9th Ave – Spokane Valley, WA 99206