Contracted By: Valley Christian School
Time Required: Part-Time – 10 Month Contract August 16, 2021 – June 15, 2022
Responsible To: VCS Administrator/ Secondary School Principal
- High School & Jr. High School Drama Teacher (2 Class Periods)
- Teach daily drama classes cultivating acting and stage production skills. Preparing students for school productions that include: Veteran’s Program, Christmas Drama, Panther Showcase, and Spring Drama Productions.
- Minimum BA/BS Degree in the area or related educational field.
- ACSI Temporary, Standard, or Professional Teaching Certificate (or willingness to acquire)
- WA State Teaching Certificate (preferred, not mandatory)
- Secondary (7-12) Classroom Teaching Experience
- Born Again Believer and follower of Jesus Christ.
- Committed Christian Life/Testimony
- Commitment to a Biblical Worldview philosophy of Fine Arts Education
- A passion to work with young people
Please submit a letter of interest and current resume along with the VCS full teacher application. Only those applicants who have filled out the application completely will be considered for an interview. The teacher’s application may be found on our website at www.valleychristianschool.org under Employment Opportunities. Please mail or email all applications with resumes to the following addresses. No faxes, please.
Mail: Valley Christian School – 10212 E 9th Ave – Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Phone: (509) 924-9131