Contracted By: Valley Christian School
Time Required: Part-Time (10-month contract August 16, 2022 to June 9, 2023). It may be possible to expand to full-time if qualified to combine with other positions available in the school.
Responsible To: VCS Administrator/ School Principal
- High School 9th Grade Physical Science (two class periods a day).
- High School Grades 11-12 Physics (one period per day) with Physics Lab experiences.
- High School Consumer Math or Algebra 1 (one or two classes per day, depending on preference and experience).
- Minimum BA/BS Degree.
- ACSI Temporary, Standard, or Professional Teaching Certificate (or willingness to acquire).
- WA State Teaching Certificate (preferred, not required).
- Committed Christian Life/Testimony of personal relationship with Christ.
- A Biblical Worldview.
- Passion to work with young people.
- Experience teaching math and/or physics at the High School level is preferred.
- Proficient Computer Skills.
Please submit a letter of interest and current resume along with the VCS full teacher application. Only those applicants who have filled out the application completely will be considered for an interview. The teacher’s application may be found on our website at www.valleychristianschool.org under Employment Opportunities. Please mail or email all applications with resumes to the following addresses. No faxes, please.
Mail: Valley Christian School – 10212 E 9th Ave – Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Phone: (509) 924-9131