Contracted By: Valley Christian School
Time Required: Part Time – 10 Month Contract August 16, 2021 – June 9, 2022
Responsible To: VCS Head Administrator/Elementary Principal
Kindergarten-6th Grade Elective Computer Classes (one class period per week for each grade level class)
- Minimum BA/BS Degree in area of education or related educational field.
- ACSI Temporary, Standard, or Professional Teaching Certificate (or willingness to acquire).
- WA State Teaching Certificate (preferred, not mandatory).
- Elementary Education/Computer Tech Classroom Teaching Experience.
- Excellent classroom management skills and relational instruction.
- Born Again Believer and follower of Jesus Christ.
- Committed Spirit-led Christian Life/Example.
- Commitment to a Biblical Worldview philosophy of education.
- A calling and passion to work with and love young people.
Please submit a letter of interest and current resume along with the VCS full teacher application. Only those applicants who have filled out the application completely will be considered for an interview. The teacher’s application may be found on our website at www.valleychristianschool.org under the Careers link. Please mail or email all applications with resumes to the following addresses. No faxes, please. The position is open as long as it is posted on the school website.
Mail: Valley Christian School – 10212 E 9th Ave – Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Phone: (509) 924-9131