Contracted By: Valley Christian School
Time Required: 3 hours for the morning route and 3 hours for the afternoon route. Opportunity for additional hours driving for school-related events.
Responsible To: VCS Administrator and Head of Facilities Maintenance/Transportation
Responsibilities: Student Transportation for morning and afternoon routes and school-related events (Field Trips, Athletics, etc.) Substitute Bus Driver for morning and after school bus routes as needed.
- Physical ability to lift, stoop, bend, and carry 40 pounds.
- Perform bus pre and post-trip safety checks.
- Clean out the bus and fill with diesel as needed after each drive.
- Report bus maintenance requests to Head of Transportation.
- Committed Christian Life/Testimony
- Minimum High School Diploma or its equivalent
- Reliable/Punctual/Good communicator
- Strong work ethic
- School bus driving experience with current class B or A CDL. Must have school bus and passenger endorsements.
- Current interstate medical examiners certificate.
- Required to pass a background check
Please complete and submit the “General” application (located on this page as an attachment) or stop by the school office to pick one up. Only those applicants who have filled out the application completely will be considered for an interview. Please mail or email applications to the following addresses. No faxes, please.
Mail: Valley Christian School – 10212 E 9th Ave – Spokane Valley, WA 99206