Contracted By: Valley Christian School
Time Required: Current Contract September 2020-June 2021. 35+ hrs. per week (follows school schedule). Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday depending on the school schedule. Shift starts at 3:30 pm.
Responsible To: VCS Administrator and Head of Facilities Maintenance
Responsibilities: Provide students with a safe and clean environment in which to learn and play. These areas include the following:
- Disinfect high contact areas and clean all bathroom surfaces.
- Sweep and mop hallways and classrooms.
- Vacuum classrooms and entryways.
- Clean windows and glass surfaces.
- Empty garbage cans and take out to the dumpster.
- Physical ability to lift, stoop, bend, and carry 40 pounds.
- Wipe down furniture, walls, and fixtures as needed.
- Perform other such duties as assigned.
- Perform all related custodial duties up to standard without immediate supervision.
- Secure facility at the end of each shift.
- Committed Christian Life/Testimony
- Minimum High School Diploma or its equivalent
- Well organized, good communicator
- Strong work ethic
- Self-Motivated and efficient
- Required to pass a background check
Please complete and submit the “General” application (located on this page as an attachment) or stop by the school office to pick one up. Only those applicants who have filled out the application completely will be considered for an interview. Please mail or email applications to the following addresses. No faxes, please.
Mail: Valley Christian School – 10212 E 9th Ave – Spokane Valley, WA 99206