Contracted By: Valley Christian School
Time Required: Current Contract August 2020- July 2021.
Responsible To: VCS Head of Facilities
Job Description: This position reports to the VCS Head of Facilities and will work with them to be responsible for the proper maintenance and operation of the school’s facilities. This may include at various times, mechanical and electrical systems, event set up, grounds keeping, snow removal, vehicles, security, and safety. Responsible for maintaining and re-stocking supplies. Responsible for occasional custodial work during school hours. Must be able to work as a team and have great communication skills while multitasking and following a flexible schedule.
- Committed Christian Life/Testimony of Faith in Christ
- Minimum High School Diploma or its equivalent
- Current Driver’s License.
- Pass background checks
- First Aid/CPR/AED Training before start of school year.
- Pass a Drug test
- Experience in building maintenance and custodial duties or construction background
- Experience working with pressure steam boiler systems a plus
- Operate equipment to perform grounds work and snow removal around the campus of the school
- CDL with a school bus endorsement a plus
- Must be able to routinely lift 50 pounds
- Computer skills - word/excel /email
Please complete and submit the “General” application (located on this page as an attachment) or stop by the school office to pick one up. Only those applicants who have filled out the application completely will be considered for an interview. Please mail or email applications to the following addresses. No faxes, please.
Mail: Valley Christian School – 10212 E 9th Ave – Spokane Valley, WA 99206